Sunday, January 4, 2015

Mayo Free Egg Salad

Don't ask me why, but I had a hankering for some egg salad. I knew that if I threw mayo in, it would make my stomach churn. So I went to my favorite place... Pinterest and found a recipe!
I have truly been conscious about what I am eating. When I first started the 21 Day Fix, I cleaned up everything! Ever since I cleaned up everything, I have to watch what I eat. If I am not careful about what I eat I get sick!
It has truly made a difference in my everyday energy level, and overall image of myself.

This recipe follows my mentality of a quick easy meal. Although pealing eggs wasn't quick, the rest of it sure was!

Mayo Free Egg Salad:

Ingredients:
12 boiled organic eggs
3 celery stalks
4 tbsp olive oil
4 tbsps mustard (I used dill mustard)
Dash of cayenne pepper
Dash of salt
Dash of pepper

Instructions:
I simply chopped up the eggs, added the celery, and all other ingredients to my bowl. I mixed it all up, and wa-lah!
I really liked the little bit of cayenne pepper in there. It gives it a little zip without drowning the other flavors. Absolutely delicious!

Enjoy!

You can always find me on my Beachbody page!

No comments:

Post a Comment