Thursday, January 15, 2015

Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate Bark!


I had a hankering for chocolate, and I didn't want to kill my diet. Well my friends, I didn't even dent my diet! Everything I ate was 21 Day Fix approved! Love it! You know what's even better?? These were quick and easy. I was able to make these while the kiddos were playing. Gotta love fast and tasty.
You can make them as large or as small as you would like. You can add or subtract whatever your heart desires. The ingredients I added are what I had in my pantry. I didn't use exact measurements, I just made it work. 
I wanted to make enough to bring in to work, so I made two batches!! 


Here is the recipe for my chocolate bark:

Ingredients:
1 cup chocolate of your choosing 
1/4 cup of nuts (I used pecans and almonds)
1/4 cup of berries (I used raisins and dried cranberries)

Instructions:
In a double boiler boil water in the lower pot, I tempered the chocolate until it melted. Constantly stir the chocolate so that it doesn't burn to the pan. Once the chocolate was melted, I added my nuts and berries. Once everything was combined I took the double boiler over to the parchment paper. Use a spoon to create small bite size clusters. 
Let these cool for at least an hour. Once they have hardened you are able to pop them in! 
Enjoy!

-Motivated Mommy Clayton

You can always find me on my Beachbody website!

No comments:

Post a Comment