Thursday, January 15, 2015

How Life Has Changed For The Better... By Becoming A Beachbody Coach!

Have you heard?? I have done 3 full rounds of 21 Day Fix with Shakeology, and am in the middle of my 4th round. Not only do I feel amazing, but I am swimming in my old clothes. Honestly, I have packed up my maternity clothes. I put all of my undergarments in the maternity pile, because they fall off! I have retired all of my jeans. I donated almost half of my wardrobe to Goodwill.... People! It all started with a decision. 


My decision to go for it, and lose weight was personal. You cannot start a program until you are ready and totally committed. If you are not totally committed, you are not going to succeed. I can help you, but I can't make you do anything. I can get you results, if you are committed. 
The one thing I never ever vowed to do is use my kids as an excuse. Honestly, they are my motivation. I love being able to chase them around, and make a difference in their life. Keeping everything positive has made a huge difference in my life. I try to keep a smile on my face, and I notice that my children smile all the time! They are a product of the product. 


When I decided to plunge into the weight loss journey, I knew I would need to be help accountable to stick to it. I told my sister that I needed to be a coach. I needed to have others watch my journey so that I stuck to it. I was nervous. I was vulnerable. I was ready to pee my pants I was so nervous! 
I was so nervous that I wouldn't get any results, that I stuck to the program right down to the letter. I may or may not have used the modifier most of the first round, but I was soooo sore I didn't want to get hurt. 
When I finished the first round I could see the changes in the mirror. My clothes were a little loose, but I knew it was only the beginning. After the second round, I knew this was worth every penny. 
When I got married, I was falling out of my dress. It was HUGE! I was swimming in it! By the reception, my mother literally sewed me in it to keep it up. Never in a million years did I think I would be at a point where I was not pertruding out of my dress with rolls and skin falling out. 

Coaching has made the difference in my life. It has given us extra money, flexibility, and has given me the opportunity to help others in their weight loss journey. Hearing peoples small victories never ever gets old. Ever! 
As my business has grown, I have never forgotten how I felt that first week of the 21 Day Fix. It gets better. It's worth it. Keep fighting and smile. You are beautiful! 

-Motivated Mommy Clayton-

You can always find me at my Beachbody website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment