Wednesday, January 7, 2015

For the Love.. Of Family, Friends, and Wine..



Jason and I snuck away to Door Peninsula Winery last week. Let me tell you, to a wine lover like me it is heaven! Free samples.. Free samples.. FREE SAMPLES! People! It was amazing! I have been there several times, and act like a kid in candy store every time I go. It's like I have never tried each one of the wines before. It is all new and amazing. 
Not only is it a beautiful winery, but they support other local businesses. They also have local olive oils, balsamics, fudge, salsa, jams, and so much more! 



Oh for the love Mom!

I know, I know.. Now lets get this straight, I only have a glass once or twice a week. The minute the kids are asleep, I get my workout in, and I am updated with my current challenge groups, you best believe that pillow is literally screaming at me. If I am awake enough to have a glass of wine.. I squeeze it in before I am off to bed. 


Yay! My Mommy is way to be busy to stay up late like a college student. I just wake her up at odd hours to talk to her about my dreams, how much I love her, and how I want to get to crawling so I can keep up with my brother. 

Before I had children, which is only 19 months ago... Well plus 9 months that I was pregnant.. I was a wine lover. We couldn't keep our cabinet stocked. When I got pregnant, our cabinet slowly started to grow. It was amazing! 
When we go to Door Peninsula Winery we always get a case... It used to only last a couple of months. With our current trend I am thinking it may last longer. 


Yayyyy!!! It is a happy day! 
We don't get away from the kids as a couple very often. When we do we are almost at a loss of what to do without the kids. I found myself constantly checking my phone to make sure we weren't late to get back to pick up the kids. I love that being a mother is so normal. Wild, and busy, but normal. 


Don't worry Mom, I got the laundry covered. 
No matter how big or small your family is, it is always nice to have a little time with your spouse. I love that Jason and I could spend the day together. I also love that my kids are my world. 
Our household isn't perfect, but we are surrounded by love, support, and happiness. I couldn't ask for more! 



No comments:

Post a Comment