Friday, January 9, 2015

Homemade Dryer Sheets

Back to the laundry we go! I stopped buying dryer sheets a long time ago. I have been using wool balls that reduce dryer time, and adding essential oils to them. I decided it was time to mix it up! These bad boys are so easy to make, very very inexpensive, and they are reusable! Money in the bank!

The recipes that I found used store bought fabric softener. Head on over here to see my homemade fabric softener recipe. Use what you got, and do what is going to make your nose happy.

Recipe:
4 Sponges
1 cup Fabric Softener
2 Cups Water

Cut all of the sponges in half. I found mine at Target on clearance for $.50 a piece. They are Christmas Trees and they are adorable!
Put your ingredients in a container and let them soak!
When you are ready to use them, let them drip off. Toss them in the dryer. When you are done with them put them back in your container.

Boom! You are a winner!!

Enjoy!

-Motivated Mommy Clayton

You can always find me on my Beachbody website!

No comments:

Post a Comment