Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Workout High? Please... More Like Wiped Out!



 Runners high? Workout high? Endorphin overload? No matter which way you say it... I don't get it! Never have I ever felt super pumped after a workout.
Dead as a door nail. Pooped. Wiped out. Down for the count. Now those terms I can relate to! When I finish a workout I am ready for bed! I get my sweat on right after I put the kiddos to bed, and you best believe Mommy is headed to bed after she burns her calories. Can you relate?

When I miss a work out, the next day I am dragging! And I am talking blood shot eyes, hands dragging on the ground like a caveman, let me drink my Shakeology before we speak... It's pretty pitiful. Not only is it hard for me to get going during the day, but I find it hard to wake up!

Lets be real, I LOVE how I feel from working out, but some nights Momma needs a glass of wine, followed by her big, fluffy pillow. I pay for it the next day, but in that moment it feels like heaven.

We are all human and get a get out of jail free card, but there is a price to pay when you miss your workout. I feel so energized the next day! It is truly a great feeling to sail through the day with energy and a smile on my face.

I have never felt like I am right where I belong. I finally feel like I am exactly where I should be. I love my amazing Husband and kiddos. I love coaching Beachbody. I love working at Theda Clark. I love my life. I am grateful each and everyday for all of the blessings in my life.

Enjoy your week! Smile!

Shoot for the moon. If you don't make it to the moon at least you will land among the stars.

-Motivated Mommy Clayton

You can always find me at my Beachbody site. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions!!


No comments:

Post a Comment