Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Pumpkin Delight Cottage Cheese

Do you have sweet tooth like I do? I cannot resist the sweets! It runs in the family. During the holidays you are surrounded by sugar filled, empty calorie sweets. These sweets really have no nutritious value to them.
It isn't always easy to stick to a diet, unless you have a reason to! I like to keep my 21 Day Fix or my PIYO diet fun, and delicious. That is what keeps me in line.
I am an avid snacker. I eat small snacks every couple of hours throughout the day, instead of three large meals. When I do smaller snacks it keeps me on track, and keeps up my metabolism. It also feels like I am eating more, when I'm not. 


This delicious snack is a new discovery. I used what I had in my cabinet, and BOOM! My tongue is still thanking me for this one. 

I love love love pie! I made my first Pumpkin Pie from scratch this year, and it turned out pretty good! With that being said, this has much more nutritional value! 

Here is the amazing recipe! 

Pumpkin Delight Cottage Cheese

1/2 cup Cottage Cheese
2 tbsp Pecans or nut of your choice
1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
Small drizzling of honey on top

Oh man! Prepare your senses for this one! It's a real hit! 

Enjoy! 

-Motivated Mommy Clayton 

You can always find me on my Beachbody website. Please don't hesitate to ask me for more information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment