Thursday, December 11, 2014

Now That's What I Call High Quality H2O!

Water is NOT the devil, but those extra couple of pounds can sure feel like the devil!
Did you know the fastest way to shed a couple of pounds is to increase your water consumption? There is no easy answer to 'How Much Water Should I Drink a Day?'. When I am exercising and active I strive to drink half of my body weight in ounces per day. Since I am currently breastfeeding, I double that. With my challenge groups I challenge them to drink 100 ounces a day! 
It is not always easy to chug the water throughout the day so I have developed a couple of tasty tricks to keep my taste buds engaged! 
Something as simple as adding fruit can make a real difference. Here are a couple of recipes that you can use to help you with your daily water consumption. Just make them up the night before, and take them to work with you!! 

Feeling Fine with Lemon and Lime

1/2 a cucumber, sliced

1/2 a lime, sliced
1/2 a lemon, sliced

Minty Cucumber Lime

1/2 a cucumber, sliced

1/2 a lime, sliced
1/4 cup fresh mint leaves

Strawberry-Lemon with Basil

1/2 cup sliced strawberries

1/2 a lemon, sliced
1/4 cup fresh basil leaves

Watermelon Mint

1 cup cubed watermelon

1/4 cup fresh mint leaves


Any one of these is a great option! My go to's are cucumber with lemon, or mint. It is very refreshing!
What is your favorite blend? 


You can always find me on my Beachbody page.
Always shoot for the moon! If you don't make it to the moon, at least you will land among the stars! 


Enjoy!
-Motivated Mommy Clayton-

No comments:

Post a Comment