Sunday, December 21, 2014

Jeans Journey Justice

This is exactly how I felt after having both babies. After Isaac I just continued to squeeze into my maternity jeans. And those were small! When I got pregnant with Henry I moved up to maxi dresses.  Nothing else fit! I was so depressed!  I figured I would grin and bare it till after I had Henry. 

You know when you are so far past where you want to be you dont even know where to begin? That is how I felt. I kept pinning workouts and good food.... And continued to eat out. I was cramming in as much crap as I could before I had Henry.
Once I was cleared by the doctor to exercise, I started the 21 Day Fix. I was determined to make it work. After one round I was amazed. I saw results,  and was ready to attack another round. 

The 21 Day Fix and Shakeology are the reason I am where I'm at.
It is worth every penny!

Enjoy!

-Motivated Mommy Clayton

You can always find me on my website!
Shoot for the moon. If you don't make it to the moon you will land among the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment