Sunday, December 28, 2014

5 Ingredient Fruit Salsa


Looking for a sweet and refreshing way to spice up your appetizer list? This is the perfect dish to do that. It is an excellent addition that doesn't harm your diet. This gem was a hit in our family on Christmas this year. I found it on Pinterest!


I decided this year to have everyone over to our house and change it up. I cleaned up all of our dishes and made them diet friendly, without sacrificing the flavor. This is a preview post of what is to come in the next couple of weeks!

5 Ingredient Fruit Salsa:
2 diced Pears
1 seeded Pomegranate
1/2 cup chopped Cilantro
1/4 of a Red Onion
1 juiced lime

Combine all ingredients and indulge! I ate them with chips, but you can put them on salad, or eat it with pita chips.

Enjoy!

-Motivated Mommy Clayton

You can always find me at my Beachbody website!

No comments:

Post a Comment