Friday, March 27, 2015

Puff Container Garbage Bag Storage!


We buy puffs for our youngest. I have to be honest, we switched to organic, and this was a container that we had left over. I have tons, and tons, and TONS of garbage bags! I always use them for our bathroom trash bins, and misc things around the house. 
Just last week they were stuffed under the sink, and it looked like a tornado. It was driving me NUTS! I have been on an organization binge, and decided it was time to be a bit more tidy. 
How simple is this?? Throw you garbage bags into the puffs container, and throw it under the sink. It is less crowded, and looks so much better! 


Something so simple can make a huge difference. No need to waste money on fancy organizers in this house!! 

Next organization post?? Diaper boxes as storage containers!! 

Motivated Mommy Clayton

You can always find me on my Beachbody website! 

No comments:

Post a Comment