Thursday, March 12, 2015

Paleo Lemon Chicken Skillet


Fast, easy, healthy, and delicious. These are a few of the many categories that need to be filled before I share a recipe. You know that I love my Crock Pot, but I needed to venture off for a couple of meals. I wanted something with a pop of flavor that wasn't full of sodium. This recipe was low maintenance, and was actually better heated up than it was when we cooked it up. When I reheated it, the lemon flavor had time to soak into the food. It had tons of flavor.

I was a huge fan of this recipe. I was a little nervous when I was making it. I get nervous when I am not using a ton of ingredients. I feel like I need to add things to give it something. So glad that I didn't!

Here is what you will need: 

2.5 lbs Chicken Breasts
1 lb Asparagus
1 Lemon
2.5 lbs Mushrooms
1/4 cup Parsley
2 tbsps Dried Onions
1 tbsp Coconut Oil

Instructions:

Cut the chicken into cubes. Melt coconut oil in a skillet, and cook the chicken, parsley, dried onions, and juice of one lemon until there is a little pink left in the center.
Chop up your asparagus and mushrooms, and add them to the skillet. Cook until the chicken is done, and the mushrooms and asparagus are to your liking.

Let cool, and enjoy!!

-Motivated Mommy Clayton-

You can always find me on my Beachbody website!

No comments:

Post a Comment