Saturday, March 28, 2015

80/20 Clean Eating Rule


What is the 80/20 Rule?! It is a rule that helps me stick with my clean eating lifestyle!! 
The 80/20 rule is sticking with your lifestyle 80% of the time, and letting yourself have 20% flexibility. Even though I always have the 20%, I generally still keep that 20% within the clean eating guidelines. For example, I will make cookies that have all clean ingredients, but may have things that are not apart of my 'program guidelines' (extra amounts of organic sugar, coconut oil, or a glass of wine). 
With that 20% I let myself have Starbucks every now and then. In order to stay sane, and truly keep in check with my clean eating habits I need to be able to be naughty every now and then. 
I have researched and looked into local establishments that I can go to that won't kill my diet. My general requirements are local foods, organic, and locally owned. It truly makes a difference when you spend your money within your community. 

Stick with the 80/20!! 

Motivated Mommy Clayton

You can always find me on my Beachbody website!

No comments:

Post a Comment