Monday, February 23, 2015

PVC Pipe Waterfall



I saw something similar to this on Pinterest. I told my Husband Jason what my basic idea was, and let his engineer mind go to town. Not only did he take it seriously, but he get pretty technical with it!
I told him as long as the kiddos could use it in the tub I was happy.

Jason simply pieced everything together. He drilled holes in the bottom for the water to come out like a waterfall, and he also drilled small homes for the suction cups to hang on.
The instructions I found were to drill bigger holes for the suction cups to be pushed into. Jason didn't like that idea, and decided to do smaller holes so that it simply hung. 



Not only did Isaac love it, he plays with it everytime he is in the bath! This was a major win in our household!! It is something that you can get very creative with, or you can keep it very basic! 


Enjoy this easy and fun project!!

-Motivated Mommy Clayton-

You can always find me at my Beachbody website!


No comments:

Post a Comment